One Willow Bridge Road
|Price Range:||$550,000 - $7,000,000|
|Sqft:||1,750 - 3,000|
|Address:||1 Willow Bridge Road|
- Location to Slopes: Walk to slopes
- Building Type: Condominium
- Built Status: Immediate Occupancy
- Number of Bedrooms: 3, 4
- Year Built: 2007
- Number of Stories: 4
- Number of Units: 10
- Real Estate Transfer Tax: 1%
- Heat: Gas
- Front Desk
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Parking: 1 assigned parking space
- Air conditioning
- Humidification in units
- On mountain ski storeage
- Off site owner storage
Boasting a central location along the bank of Gore Creek in the very heart of Vail, One Willow Bridge Road features spectacular alpine views and instant access to all of the excitement of Vail Village.
Fine dining, shopping and the premier ski mountain in North America are just steps from your door.
Designed to evoke a sense of "Old Europe", One Willow Bridge Road creates an enduring architectural statement that fits comfortably into the alpine ambiance that is Vail Village.
Graceful interior decor and elegant furnishings, including unique art, antiques and reproductions, create the feeling of a luxurious private residence.
A club dining room serving continental breakfast each winter morning is also a place to entertain friends at a private party. A cozy den and welcoming sun room provide the perfect respite for owners and guests before or after a day on the slopes, hiking, golf or other activities.
The private, infinity-edge swimming pool and two hot tubs are tucked into the landscape overlooking Gore Creek, with adjacent outdoor patio and fireplace.
Secured, heated underground parking reserved for each owner in residence, with direct elevator access to each floor.
Owner services by Marketplace on Meadow Drive include stocking your kitchen prior to and during your stay, delivering take-out, in-home dining, catering services and poolside service.
State-of-the-art electronic systems include security and access controls, high-speed and wireless internet service, advanced climate, lighting and entertainment controls that seamlessly provide for both current needs and future technological advances.
Owners enjoy the ultimate convenience of ski lockers located at the base of the mountain just steps from the slopes.
Owners enjoy access to all of the luxurious amenities and guest services provided by the renowned Sonnenalp Resort of Vail. Included are valet parking, concierge, room service, housekeeping and access to the Resort dining facilities, spa and preferred reservation privileges at Sonnenalp Golf Club.
Through four generations, the Sonnenalp has grown into a world-class hotel, offering the finest of luxuries and comforts. Exceptional dining, outstanding shopping and the pristine slopes of Vail are only steps away in the heart of Vail Village. With our pampering spa facility, private 18-hole golf course and superb concierge service, we strive to make your visits to Vail and the Sonnenalp as relaxing and effortless as possible.
There is spirit of warmth and friendliness radiating from the Sonnenalp Resort of Vail. A welcoming, relaxing place where quality and luxury are devoid of pretense and haughtiness. We're dedicated to providing our guests with an experience of enjoyment and comfort that can only come from people who genuinely care. We think of our guests as family visiting our family – a reason to celebrate and show generosity. Here, we call this feeling gemutlichkeit.
For some, it is an indulgence. For others, a necessity. For everyone, the Sonnenalp Spa is an exquisite resource to rejuvenate mind and body. With pampering massage, yoga, skin treatments, manicures and pedicures, the spa offers world-class pleasures. Review our services or facilities here, as well as Yoga Class Schedule.
Sonnenalp Golf Club
The 7,100-yard championship links style course of the Sonnenalp Golf Club is perfectly located in the sun drenched valley of Edwards, 13 miles west of Vail Village. This down valley location gives our members and guests an extended playing season stretching from early April to late October. Site of the 1987 USGA Boy's Junior Amateur, the Sonnenalp Golf Club has been recognized by Golf Digest magazine in their "Top 100 Resort Courses" and consistently ranks as one of the state's top three courses in Colorado Golf Magazine.
Every residence at One Willow Bridge Road is distinctively finished and furnished. Full and fractional ownership available.
Designed for your ultimate comfort, your residence at One Willow Bridge Road includes...
- Elegant furnishings, gourmet kitchens, gas fireplaces and designer baths
- State-of-the-art security, communications, electronics and environmental controls
- Ground floor member lounges, beverage and dining services, swimming and whirlpool overlooking scenic Gore Creek
- Concierge and valet services, private underground heated parking, elevator access from garge and ground floor levels to each individual home, secured storage and set-up services
- Vail Village convenience to shopping, dining, ski locker and mountain ski lifts
- Custom finished doors, cabinetry and millwork throughout
- Wide-Plank New American Hardwood
- 100% wool Berber carpeting
- Big Sky Bronze flagstone
- Calcutta marble mosaic tile
Kitchen and appliances…
- Granite Slab countertops in kitchen
- Sub-Zero fully integrated refrigerator with icemaker and freezer drawers
- Wolf stainless steel gas cooktop with four burners and grill
- Wolf microwave/convection oven, full-sized oven and warming drawer
- Asko fully integrated dishwasher
- Asko stacked washer and dryer
- Home automation system with controls for lighting, music, television and temperature
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Access and security panels with card key back-up systems
- Surround sound, satellite television and radio with the capability to select independent music sources
Master Bath features…
- "Ultra" massaging tub in master bath with polished nickel Jado faucets and accessories
- Calcutta marble slab countertop with marble tile shower and tub walls in master bathroom
Halo recessed and low voltage accent lighting throughout