Vail, CO 81657
- Location to Slopes: Walk to slopes
- Building Type: Condominium / Hotel
- Built Status: Immediate Occupancy
- Number of Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Year Built: 2010
- Number of Stories: 9
- Number of Units: 79
- Real Estate Transfer Tax: 1%
- Heat: Radiant in-floor
- Fitness Room & Health Club
- Front Desk
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Parking: Valet or self parking
- Vail Mountain Views
- 9' + ceilings
- 3 movie theaters
- Ice skating rink
- Bowling alley
- 24-hour concierge
- Room Service
- Limosine service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Conference and office facilities
- Dog care services
- Car wash
- Pre arrival shopping
- Tickets and Events service
- Granite and marble countertoops
- Climate controled wine storage
- Smart home system
- Cherry trim
- Hardwood and stone floors
- Air jet soaking tub
- SubZero and Wolf kitchen appliances
- Shopping Center
Located at the old Crossroads of Vail, just steps from North America's #1 Ski resort, Solaris redefines the Rocky Mountain lifestyle.
The seventy-seven Solaris Residences blend elegance and excellence. They merge cosmopolitan convenience and unparalleled service with five-star amenities and breathtaking Vail Mountain views.
Below the sanctuary of your private residence, the Plaza at Solaris offers something for everyone. From open air ice skating and fountains, to state-of-the-art movie theaters (Cobb Cine-bistro) and bowling, to world class shopping and dining. Solaris makes it's mark as the New Center of Vail Village.
The height of luxury at Vail's premier address.
Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
Ski Storage at the Lift
The Epiphany Club at the new Solaris in Vail Village merges cosmopolitan conveniences with world-class boutique services.
Who doesl this elite Club Membership appeal to?
* Those who do not want the cost and hassles of a vacation home.
* Those who want to be pampered and expect exceptional services.
* Those who want to spend less than $2M for a luxury home in the heart of Vail Village.
* Those who are frustrated with the restrictions and schedules of their existing fractional ownership.
Benefits to Owners
* Flexable Usage with No Restrictive Calendars, Owners use The Club when they want.
* On site concierge to book golf, ski school, spa treatments, dining and local activities.
* Annual Ski Pass benefits
* Membership at Cordillera Golf Club
* Membership at Private Spa
* Member Private Storage for personal items
* Vacation Planning Services: Pre-Arrival Grocery shopping, Jet Transportation, Airport transfers, Private chef, Room Service and in-room dining from on-Site restaurants, In-residence Massage and Spa services.
* Use by family and friends without owners having to be present
* 19 Club Residences - Limited to only 95 memberships.
* Reciprocity with other Epiphany Clubs in Telludride and Mexico.
If you are looking for a luxury home in Vail and don’t want to spend upwards of $6M, then The Club at Solaris Membership may be for you. At $1.7 Million you and your family and friends will experience the highest amenities a resort can offer. From the time you arrive, you will be treated with first-class service. The Club is the perfect solution for those with busy and time-pressured lives, who just want their vacation to be a luxurious and positive experience. The Club at Solaris is the next evolution in refining the Vail Vacation experience – Carefree, Luxurious and Pampered!