Vail, CO 81657
- Location to Slopes: Walk to Slopes
- Building Type: Condominium
- Built Status: Immediate Occupancy
- Number of Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4+Loft
- Year Built: 1973
- Number of Stories: 7
- Number of Units: 58
- Real Estate Transfer Tax: 1%
- Heat: Radiant
- Front Desk
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi (3)
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning in some units
- Parking: Unassigned garage parking
- 3 Fire pits
The Landmark has been a great and iconic residential address since Lionshead’s earliest years. Now, after a lavish remodeling and redevelopment, the addition of 15 new upper-story condominiums presents a dramatic opportunity to own Vail property located on the mall in the newly renovated Lionshead village near the Vail’s gondola departure area. These new residential properties offer open floor plans ranging in size from one to four bedrooms with luxury finishes and sweeping views of Vail Mountain. With an array of improvements, The Landmark has undergone a dramatic transformation into one of Lionshead’s most upscale and recognizable properties. As a beacon of the redevelopment of Lionshead, The Landmark’s new elevator clock tower is the highest point in Lionshead and aligns with the re-imagined town square. The new elevator provides access to all of The Landmark’s residences and whisks families to the mall-level ice rink, the gondola and world-class shopping and dining. A new approach and arrival experience will allow guest-friendly, accommodating check-ins. A new lodge-style lobby and welcome area is a convenient place for families to gather with an epic surround of mountains in easy view. A redesigned pool deck presents landscaped, intimate spaces and views of the mountain and mall activity below. Ski lockers allow skiers to store their equipment at the mall level, leaving their living rooms free of clutter.
The new and improved Landmark Condominiums is now open after undergoing a $44 million renovation!
Landmark Condominiums is putting the finishing touches on a $44 million renovation, which entailed a significant redesign of the guest arrival experience, as well as the West Towers – formerly known as The Landmark Townhouses. The new arrival entrance welcomes guests via a circular drive, and includes a warm and inviting sitting area with a stone fireplace and new guest registration area. The arrival center houses guest ski lockers and a new elevator that will serve the mall level of Lionshead Village. A new, beautifully landscaped, recreation deck features the outdoor heated pool, three hot tubs, a fire pit, and overlooks the center of the village.
The Landmark is one of Vail, Colorado's great condominium properties. Nestled in Lionshead Village, it is located just 150 yards from the Vail Eagle-Bahn Gondola and children's ski school, making it an ideal choice for your family vacation in Vail.
Each of the Landmark condominium rentals has spectacular partial mountain views of Vail Mountain. Along with the beautiful Colorado view, every home comes equipped with a full kitchen, including microwave oven, as well as basic cable. These accommodations in Vail also come with high-speed internet access, making it easy to stay in touch while enjoying vacation.
Guests of Landmark Condominiums will also enjoy the convenient location of this Vail, CO lodging option. From your rental home you can stroll to a variety of shops and restaurants in beautiful Lionshead Village, or catch the free in-town shuttle to Vail Village for even more shopping and dining pleasures. With the new Landmark elevator and the mall escalator, skiers have the convenience of no stair climbing on their way to the gondola.
Being just 150 yards from the Vail Eagle-Bahn Gondola and children's ski school makes the Landmark the ideal vacation home rental for your family ski vacation in Colorado. Destination Resorts Vail offers many amenities to make your stay enjoyable. Our friendly and professional staff is here to make your vacation unforgettable!
- Morning coffee in the lobby
- Year round, outdoor heated pool and three hot tubs
- Underground parking (one car per home)
- Homes featuring Living rooms with gas fireplace and Dining rooms
- Large windows and patio doors offering fabulous views of Vail Mountain and Lionshead Village
- Fully equipped kitchens with microwave ovens and full-size refrigerators
- Daily housekeeping service (winter only)
- High speed internet access
- Cable TV/DVD
- Wall mounted hair dryer
- East and West Towers serviced by elevators
- Guest Ski Lockers located in Guest Arrival Center
- Laundry facilities on property
- On-site restaurant/bar (Billy’s Island Grill)
- Small Conference room for meetings or gatherings
- Discounts at on-site Ski Rental and convenience store. Reserve your equipment at Vail Sports or Ski Base! Save 10% off at Aria Spa at the Vail Cascade Resort and Spa for spa treatments prior to 2pm. Some treatments are restricted. Must be booked through Destination Resorts Vail concierge.
- Now offering Humid-Air portable cool and warm mist humidifier units for rental. Each unit is thoroughly cleaned and maintained after every rental; this assures you of healthful and trouble free service. Orders can be made directly to Humid-Air or call the front desk. Rental rates: $8.00 per night + Tax (2 night min.)or Pre-Order Reward Rate $48.00 per week (1 free night).
- The Landmark is located a short walk from the free, in-town shuttle to Vail Village, as well as the shuttle to Beaver Creek ski resort.